Friday, July 20, 2012

Princess Finger Puppets

This is a project I did in the spring but wanted to share it on my new blog since I loved it so much. Here it is:

For the Girls and our upcoming trip I have been trying to come up with activities and things for the car besides treats and movies. Last year I bought stuff for our big trip but this year I wanted to use what I might already have and craft away. Also I have to have about 2 of everything because Miss W always wants what Miss M has and back and forth. I have been loving Pinterst for a while now and have a lot of ideas pinned to go to and do. I also have a big stash of felt I bought on sale a long time ago so I could do plenty of flet projects.





The idea for Princess Finget puppets came from two great blogs Made it Monday and Serving Pink Lemonade. Once I had the pattern printed out I went for it and made double of everything of course. It was suppose to be a suprise but Miss M opened the door to the craft room when everything was out. So there went that idea. Right after she started making request for more than the 5 princesses I had patterns for. I wasn't suprised either. It only took a little figuring out to full fill her hearts desire.

The next morning the little girl I babysit came over and felt left out so she got a few and a bag of her own too.

Rapuzell, Jasmin, Tiana were ones I made up without a pattern. The pattern from Made it on Monday had Ariel, Belle, Aurora, Cinderella and Snow White.
Of course every Princess needs her Prince. I didn't really try hard to make them any one just Prince Boys.
I didn't get a picture of them alone but there is also Dora, Peter Pan and TinkerBell. I hope more than just me and my girls can tell that.
Hand modeled for you.

I loved making them and hope the girls love playing with them for a long time. I hope I don't have anymore request because I cleaned and put everything away for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment